1. The correct answer is (b), or Six Capitol Cities. 1)Washington on the Brazos 2) Harrisburg 3) Galveston 4) Valasco 5) West Columbia and 6) Austin
2. True. The Texas Capitol is 7ft taller.
3. (4) Graham, Texas
4. (3) Hasini Indian
5. True. The Houston Asterdome was the first fully covered building of its kind.
6. (3) Waco, Texas. Invented in the year 1885.
7. (2) King Ranch with 825,000 acres. The Waggoner ranch is next largest with 522,000 acres.
8. (4) Pecos Texas
9. (3) Amarillo, Texas. The Big Texan Steak Ranch Restaurant. (you have to eat all the trimmings as well)
10. (4) The Four Six's, or 6666 ranch located in Guthrie, Texas.
11. (4) Rice University at Houston
12. True. From El Paso to Dallas is 634 miles, or 10 Hrs. 5 Minutes of travel. From El Paso to California State line, 554.5 miles, or 7 Hrs. 46 Minutes of travel.
13. False. Beaumont to El Paso is 742 miles. Beaumont to Chicago is 770 Mi.
14. Pink Granite, brought from the Lacy Ranch, named after four Lacy Brothers.
15. The State Dog was named after the Lacy Brothers of the Lacy Ranch. The Blue Lacy Dog is the only dog which originated entirely in Texas. Part Coyotte, part Scent Dog, and part Greyhound.
16. True. This allows the Texas Flag to fly at the same height as the US Flag.